Courtney recently wrote about the Lawson wiggle. Here is the video of room transversing our living room up here in Arlington. Please bear with me, this is my first attempt to upload a video.
Boy does he go!! He is a big wiggle worm and it is too cute. Finally him and Lily Grace are doing something different. She doesn't move much at all! She just rolls over to her back right now. That was amazing! You won't be able to take your eyes off of him now!! He is so precious!
What a mover! I love the video - can you do some more of those?!? He's so adorable, looks like a perfect Gerber baby. It's amazing though, because I just spent the weekend with Livi who doesn't move much at all either (is this a girl trait?)- she's content to sit and hang in the same space. Lawson's movement is amazing - and he's quite resourceful ;)
Hilarious!!! How resourceful Little Lawson is; he's definitely a mover! Lis is right, Livi doesn't get around that good but she has been getting up on her hands & knees...I just can't get it on film yet. Great job with the video; took me weeks to figure it out the first time! By the way LOVE to hear you and Dave talk, just love that southern drawl! :)
Go Lawson Go!!!! What a strong little man!!! Looks like you may have an early crawler. I love the "head scooch". Olivia wasn't interested in moving at all when she was that age. She would roll over, but that was it.
They are all growing up too fast. I hope Olivia and I will be able to see you and Lawson on one of your visits home to Berry. It would be fun to see the two of them together.
Absolutely too cute. What a little man! I love the "scooching", but I must say I think it cutest when he screams in frustration at the furniture that won't move out of his way!! :)
What a great video! Bennett has begun moving like that yet. She is just rolling over from side to side. I guess this is what we have to look forward to in the coming weeks.
7 comments:
Boy does he go!! He is a big wiggle worm and it is too cute. Finally him and Lily Grace are doing something different. She doesn't move much at all! She just rolls over to her back right now. That was amazing! You won't be able to take your eyes off of him now!! He is so precious!
What a mover! I love the video - can you do some more of those?!? He's so adorable, looks like a perfect Gerber baby. It's amazing though, because I just spent the weekend with Livi who doesn't move much at all either (is this a girl trait?)- she's content to sit and hang in the same space. Lawson's movement is amazing - and he's quite resourceful ;)
Hilarious!!! How resourceful Little Lawson is; he's definitely a mover! Lis is right, Livi doesn't get around that good but she has been getting up on her hands & knees...I just can't get it on film yet. Great job with the video; took me weeks to figure it out the first time! By the way LOVE to hear you and Dave talk, just love that southern drawl! :)
Go Lawson Go!!!! What a strong little man!!! Looks like you may have an early crawler. I love the "head scooch". Olivia wasn't interested in moving at all when she was that age. She would roll over, but that was it.
They are all growing up too fast. I hope Olivia and I will be able to see you and Lawson on one of your visits home to Berry. It would be fun to see the two of them together.
Absolutely too cute. What a little man! I love the "scooching", but I must say I think it cutest when he screams in frustration at the furniture that won't move out of his way!! :)
Amazing! I love the video. He is such a big boy now.
What a great video! Bennett has begun moving like that yet. She is just rolling over from side to side. I guess this is what we have to look forward to in the coming weeks.
Post a Comment