Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sleeping well

There have been some inquiries about sleeping vs poop stories. The truth is, the poop stories never get old and they are at least funny. There is nothing funny about Lawson's not sleeping through the night yet. We are getting close. Heck, I'm 37 and I still don't sleep through the night. The only difference is, most of the time, I don't wake up crying and having wet myself. Most of the time. Plus, sleeping usually involves the same locale (his crib) and only two possible outcomes (he sleeps or he doesn't.) With pooping, the possibilities are endless, as evidenced by the following video (nothing graphic, I promise.) This is at a restaurant nearby called Cosi. If you look close, you can see his two new bottom teeth! He loves them so much he screams about them constantly. He eats the camera at the end.

5 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Sorry about the sleeping, but that does come with the territory! At least you are comical about it! We were sleepless for about 5 years!! As far as the "movement", I just wanted to reach into the screen and help him out--poor baby, it just shouldn't be that difficult, should it?

Anonymous said...

I caught a glimpse of the teeth!

Dave Long said...

Its okay about the sleeping. I was just playing around. Glad you liked the video. Poor boy really has to work it sometimes.

Brady said...

OMG, That is hilarious. Dave, you're right, there is nothing like a good poop story.

Mizerany Family said...

We have heard those sounds all too many times....that is great that you were able to capture it on video!