Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New dad, new responsibilities

Hello everyone, this is Dave. I have recently learned that being a stay-at-home dad means that I have the responsibililty of updating the blog. This was not covered in any of the "What to Expect...." books. Oh well, for better or worse, I am your new author. For those of you who enjoyed Courtney's posts, I am sure a slew of negative comments will help coax her out of retirement -- or at least get her back for a guest spot every now and then.

4 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Funny!
We will enjoy your perspective too.
By the way! War Eagle!

Kim Lawson said...

Will love seeing it through dad's eyes. So far all my blog buddies are female. Think this will be a real treat! Sorry! I know this isn't very helping too much with the comeback!!

Brady said...

Dave, I see you got introduced to the "Fine Print" of the marriage contract. BTW - I'd keep readin. All kidding aside, I hope things are well. We hope to plan a trip to see you guys soon.

Mizerany Family said...

Good job Dave...I'm proud. Steve doesn't even know the password to edit our blog.