Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lawson Eats Cereal

We tried cereal again tonight with Lawson, and he ate about 4 ounces! I just hope he doesn't get sick during the middle of the night. Chelle Grey Godbehere gave us this bib; isn't it cute?? Lawson clearly loves it!




3 comments:

Courtney said...

Maybe this is the difference between boys & girls, or just between Lawson & Livi. She's not too convinced about the cereal. He looks adorable in these pictures!

Kim Lawson said...

And with a spoon! Let us know how did.

The James Family said...

I can't believe Lawson ate 4 ounces! I feed Lily Grace cereal in the mornings but I only give her 4 tbsps = 2 ounces! She always wants more but I didn't know how much I should give her. Maybe I should give her more. Isn't the Bumbo great for feeding?! I am now feeding LG a jar of baby food at lunch and dinner, it's going very well. Let me know when you start feeding it to Lawson. He is too precious!!