Sunday, October 7, 2007

5 months old!

Dave's had a tough couple of days staying up with Lawson at night, so I'm posting for us.... another month has passed and our little man is really changing. He's so much more alert now and will respond to his name (or at least a voice calling him...not sure which). He's beginning to scootch around on the floor - it's certainly not crawling, but a combination of squirming on his back and rolling from side-to-side! He's very interactive with his exersaucer, but we've discovered he tends to scream at the elephant toy attached (I'm hoping this isn't a sure sign he's going to be an Auburn fan!) He gets so frantic over the elephant we had to start taking it out! Tonight we celebrated Lawson's birthday by giving him a bottle with cereal in it, but unfortunately it didn't seem to effect his sleeping at all. I think he is beginning to sleep for longer stretches though. A few nights ago he slept until 4:00am!! Now that's cause for celebration!


Lawson loves his pumpkin his Daddy got him!
Here's our friend Joe Pirkl in Georgetown this weekend.
(notice Lawson's Halloween onesie MeMe got him!)

Here's an example of how Lawson squirmed
from his play mat to my grandmother's rocking chair!

1 comment:

Mizerany Family said...

Yeah...4 am! I know you both must be thrilled! How's work?