Sunday, October 21, 2007

Grandmother Arrived!

Grandmother Long has come to visit us in DC, and Lawson is so excited to see her! Last night we took her out to dinner and Lawson was SO good! Today we went to the outlet stores and since the shops were outside (and the weather was 80 degrees!), Lawson enjoyed that too! (Dave was so sweet to watch Lawson for 2 hours while Ellen and I shopped.) Also, on our way to the stores, we saw a pumpkin patch, so we stopped on the way back home. Lawson enjoyed playing in the hay the most I think!






Dave & Lawson waiting while the ladies shop!

Just thought this pic of Law was funny.
His face is all red from sleeping on his hands!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of Ellen and Lawson. I miss my baby boy!

Anonymous said...

By the way, you can see in this last picture how Lawson's hair is growing over his ear on one side! We're so excited to see that it's finally growing! I told Dave he better not snip that bit of hair while I'm at work! No haircuts for looong time! Dave says Lawson's hairdo looks like the dad from Everybody Loves Raymond. Dave's such a hoot. Ha!

Anonymous said...

He is looking more like Daddy... too cute. Amanda

Celebration Longs said...

Great pumpkin patch pictures! I love the pictures of Lawson and Ellen!!

Shawna