
Lawson on his first subway ride. He fell asleep shortly after the train started moving. The subway here is very nice, easy to use, carpeted cars, big 1960's modern stations... I have since learned it was recently named the cleanest mass transit system in the world.

We met cousin Mike Phillips for lunch at the ESPN Zone and then he showed us a few museums at the Smithsonian. For the record, Mike and Lawson are 2nd cousins, 1 time removed. He works for the AARP in downtown DC.

Lawson and the Hope Diamond at the National Museum of Natural History. He was not impressed. Giving a choice between the diamond and his teething ring, he would take the teething ring, which we call a chew toy, by the way.
At the Hirshhorn Musuem and Sculpture Garden. I thought it looked like a location from Logan's Run or something. I half-expected to see Michael York coming around the corner in a black jumpsuit.
At the Hirshhorn Musuem and Sculpture Garden. I thought it looked like a location from Logan's Run or something. I half-expected to see Michael York coming around the corner in a black jumpsuit.
2 comments:
love the pics and the updates! I hadn't been able to check your site for awhile, so nice work, Dave. I'm sure you'll find lots of things weren't covered in the "What to expect..." section :) Miss you guys!
Court,
Are you working or site seeing? JK!!! I am so glad you are getting to enjoy your family while working! Love you! Amanda
Post a Comment