I wasn't planning on Lawson wearing a costume this year, but when Dave came home with this outfit I just loved it... even if it meant that Lawson was going to be dressed up as an Auburn Tiger! Since it didn't really make sense for Lawson to "trick-or-treat" today, I took him to work to show him off instead. You'll see some of my co-workers and hospital staff below.
8 comments:
Lawson is the cutest tiger I have ever seen...what a smile!!!
MeMe's sweet baby tiger! I miss you
What a cute tiger!! Tell dave I think he is "Tigger" not "Aubie"!!
Cutest little tiger I ever saw!!
What a little cutie!!!! I love it :o) Your co-workers look like they enjoyed thier little visitor.
I swear that boy knows when his picture is being taken.
I disagree with Ms. Sue.....not that I don't think he is a cute tiger...he is, but he is definitely an "AUBIE" in training!!! ADORABLE!!!!
Lawson looks great! I love the costume!!
Post a Comment