
Friday, October 5, 2007
Thank you
Courtney and I give many thanks to Grandmother and Grandfather Long. They have been very helpful as we prepared for the temporary move to Arlington. They came up to Bham to help me when I was on my own watching Lawson and getting ready and have provided lots of warm clothes for Lawson this winter. They also have recently purchased an Apple Computer and are taking weekly training courses at the Apple Store at the Summit. They are becoming quite computer savvy and even taught me how to hook up a video conference, which can be seen below. This is Grandmother Long entertaining Lawson from 800 miles away while I got his bottle ready the other day. Isn't technology amazing? They get to see Lawson while I get some much needed help. We are looking forward to Grandmother coming for her visit in a few weeks.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is that the awesome excersaucer!!! Looks like he is enjoying it, Addie STILL loves hers. We love reading your blogs, we try to log in every couple weeks. Thanks for the updates! Lawson is going to LOVE this one day! Erich & Raegen :)
Yes, that IS the awesome excersaucer. I hauled it up here from Alabama. It is the BEST! Thanks again.
Great idea!! Way to go Grandmother and Grandfather Long!
Post a Comment