Meme was kind enough to send Lawson a bouncer. I think he likes it. If anyone knows of any way this bouncing skill could be marketable, I think Lawson has found his profession. I just read a great book by Dina Lohan about getting your child into show business while preserving family harmony and dignity so maybe that's an angle...
2 comments:
Yeah, I'd say he likes it too---way to go Meme!! What great exercise his little legs are getting! I say send this video in to the company and see if they don't put him in a commercial....of course they may have to add Grandmother's voice singing "Lawson jumps around" to the tune of Wheels on the Bus! Maybe some famous star could do the voice over----choose wisely when they cast it though, I think someone like James Earl Jones might scare the children! :)
That's great, can't wait to see ya'll.
Post a Comment