Mom and Dad took us out for a great lunch at our favorite place, the Fishmarket, where Lawson got to eat Lemons for the first time! We filmed the event but never got the great sourpuss face we were expecting. I think he actually liked them.

There is a new coffee shop around the corner from our place. I like it because they sell soft drinks. I'm not much of a fancy-coffee guy and it really ticks me off that places like Starbucks feel it is beneath them to sell something as simple as a Diet Coke. This place understands. They have earned my repeat business. We even went down on Saturday morning, had a good breakfast and saw a lot of people from the neighborhood that I haven't seen in awhile. It was very nice. The place is called Urban Standard. I'm guessing its named that because, you know, its in the city, because I didn't hear any rap music or anything while we were there.
Lawson loves his Grandfather and they always have a good time together. I was able to catch a little bit of the fun before Lawson got tired of this particular activity.
2 comments:
What a great picture of Mel,Ellen and Lawson! Were you at the new coffee shop in the video?
MeMe
Yes -- that's the new place on 2nd Ave. North.
Post a Comment