Sunday, March 9, 2008

jump-a-out-of-the-jump-a-roo?

So, Dave was taking a nap earlier today (bc he got up at 5:30 with Lawson), and I needed to go to the bathroom, so I put Law in his jump-a-roo. Since he's so mobile lately, he really doesn't like it that much at first anymore, but he will usually warm up to it and jump for a while. Anyway, when I put him in it, he whined, but I didn't think too much about it since I was only going to be gone for a couple of minutes. So I went to the bathroom in the hallway which is just a few feet away from where Lawson was - - next thing I know, Lawson is walking into the bathroom to greet me! I'm not sure how he escaped, but he was squealing with delight that he managed to get OUT of his jump-a-roo! Pretty sneaky at 10 months!

No comments: