Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Make that 11 steps!

I left work early today, and Lawson squealed and crawled soo FAST toward me - it was a great welcome home! Then, he stood up all the sudden and took several steps towards me! I was shocked! You can tell he is soo impressed with himself. He kept standing up and taking several steps and then a nose-dive toward the floor. He seemed to think it was funny... of course, I think he was a little delirious from the trip today! Dave said the solo flight went pretty well. The folks at the ticket counter let my Mom go with Dave and Lawson to the gate to assist, so that was a big help. (Thanks, Mom!) Anyway, later this evening I counted 11 steps from Lawson! We're trying to get video of it to post, but it seems every time we turn it on, he wants to crawl instead!

3 comments:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

WOW! how exciting!!! He'll be walking everywhere soon. I know you are happy to have him back at home. Can't wait to see a video of Lawson walking.

Mizerany Family said...

That's incredible! Congrats on his big steps!! We look forward to seeing the video soon.

The James Family said...

That was a wonderful welcome I bet! I am glad everyone made it home safely!