Friday, March 21, 2008

10 Month Check-Up

We're back in Alabama this weekend for Easter, so I scheduled Lawson's 10-month check-up for today. We saw a new doctor within the same group (because I got ticked off at his first doctor after he refused to give me a referral for Lawson's flat head), and we liked him better. I felt like he listened to us better and took our questions seriously. Also, because Mel & Ellen Long came to visit us today, we invited Ellen to the doctor with us and the doctor was kind to her. He even asked Ellen to hold Lawson while he listened to his lungs. Anyway, the doc said Lawson was perfectly healthy. Lawson showed out by walking between all of us clapping and squealing as we were talking. Here's Lawson's stats:

30 inches long (75% percentile)
20lbs, 8oz (50% percentile)

4 comments:

Celebration Longs said...

It's hard to believe he is 10 months old and almost 1!! He sure is a growing boy. We miss him and can't wait for him to show us how he walks and claps. I guess we all better start to practice running so we can keep up with him!

Anonymous said...

Lawson is sooo cute - and I can't believe he is walking already. My granddaughter Livi, who is just about the same age (she'll be 1 year old April 9th) isn't walking yet, but goes like crazy crawling. Could you tell me where you got that cute Radio Flyer wagon/stroller? Maybe that would help Livi walk. Oh, and I hope we will get to see you all in Key West in May for Lisa's wedding. Oh, I don't know how to get my name to show, but it's Rosemary, Lisa's mother.

Anonymous said...

Rosemary,
We ordered it from babycenter.com i think. however, you can go directly to www.radioflyer.com website as well. It's a little pricey - i think it was about $70. I just love it though, and it's great quality. Lawson wound up only using it a few weeks, but now I just look at it and smile!

Take care. See you in KW.

Courtney

Anonymous said...

Lawson is growing so fast. It is hard to believe. I am so glad you found another pediatrician. You know Phillip told me that it is against ethics for a vet to not offer a referral much less refuse to give one!!!