After the extended family Easter celebration at Granny's house, we headed out to Berry to decorate eggs, wait for the Easter Bunny, go to church and have a GREAT lunch at the Lawson's house. Of course, an Easter Egg hunt followed. Many thanks to Meme and Pops for a great weekend.











Decorating eggs for the first time.

Decorating eggs with his daddy. You can see now why I usually take the pictures. My wife cut off my head. Thanks honey.

The Easter Bunny came to visit Lawson. He got his first sippy cup!

For the first time, Lawson went down to the front of the church for the "children's moment." He definitely seemed to be listening to what the preacher was saying. Cousin Abby is on his right and on his left are his 2nd cousins Lane and Savannah.

Lawson and Pops getting ready for the big Easter Egg hunt.

Yea! I found an egg.

Yea! I found some eggs, too!

I think there were more cameras operating than there were kids looking for eggs. That's Pops new truck in the background. Its nice. Courtney and I got to drive it to church because, of course, we were running about 20 minutes behind Meme and Pops so they went ahead in our car and took Lawson.

Lawson loves his Pops

Anna Fowler helps Lawson with his new Elton John look. Although, we didn't know it at the time, poor Cousin Emma is in the background of this picture with a broken collar bone! (Fortunately, Lawson doesn't seem to want to pursue the flamboyance of Elton.)

As you can see, Emma is doing just fine now. We hope you get well real soon, Emma!

6 comments:
As usual, Dave, you are hilarious! Love the ape pic! And we do need to see more pics with you in them!
Looks like you had a wonderful easter. An added bonus for me on this post was seeing my little cousin Sarah Beth (David and Bonita Logan's granddaughter) in the picture from Children's Time.
Dave, you are a hoot! I think you might need to go into writing.
MeMe
I love Lawson's Easter outfit!!! He is so precious!!!
Ali
Hey Dave, I got a chance to show John the pictures of him and Lawson. He keeps coming back and admiring them. I will have to get copies. MeMe
Yea! I made the blog with Little Lawson! He's so precious.
Post a Comment