To celebrate Lawson's actual birthday we to the Birmingham zoo today with MeMe and Pop. They got us an annual pass for Law's birthday present, so we will be back often! Lawson had a great time; he especially loved running ahead of us. Check out the camel ride Dave and Lawson took - I can't believe I let Lawson get on a camel!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to my favorite nephew!!! Looks like the zoo was a hit! He will love going there again and again.
Yay for the dirty animals! Ha, just kidding. You tell little Lawson he can come ride the ponies in Indiana anytime - Ms. Lisa will take him anytime he wants to go.
Looks like he had a wonderful birthday! I can't believe he's 2 already!
What fun!!!!! It looks like he is the perfect age to start enjoying zoos, parks, etc. We can't wait to see Lawson soon!
The Zoo is great!! Mom and Dad got annual passes a couple of years ago and it worked out great. My girls love going to the Zoo. Happy Bday little Man. We love ya and your Momma and Daddy too!!
Post a Comment