I forgot to mention that I'm done with good ole D-port! My last
onsite day was Thursday. I'm still getting requests from the client though; I think they are having separation anxiety! Anyway, I will hopefully be working from home most of June. I don't know where I'll go next, but there's a rumor that I may get on a strategy project where most of the work is done from home remotely. We'll see; after 9 years as a consultant road-
warrior, I know to never believe it until I've been on a project for about 2 weeks. It's usually a safe bet after that. Some time at home would certainly be an answered prayer.
5 comments:
Good luck! I hope you get to stay at home...what a fantastic opportunity to enjoy your new home with your boys!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you being able to stay home and work!!! Good Luck! We'll see you all in a couple weeks!
Girl, I hope your wish comes true! There's no place like home!
Oooh that would be great! Hope it works out that way - can't wait to hear.
How fantastic!! Walt will keep his "rods" crossed for you in hopes that you can stay home for work! :)
Post a Comment