We took Lawson to the zoo today and got to feed the giraffes! (sorry
lisa, but stinky animals are not for me!) We saw the boy and girl lions walking near where we were standing too! (You know, usually they are sleeping the corner trying to ignore the adoring public.) The boy lion even roared several times and then finally joined his lady on the rock. Lawson had a great time.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast. We wanted to go to the zoo yesterday but the rain got in the way. Hopefully we'll get to go soon. I can't wait to see her reactions to the animals now that she is older.
Courtney I love your facial reaction! Looks like fun!
So I'm guessing you won't become a zookeeper anytime soon? I mean if the economy goes to complete pot and you need another job---giraffe feeding is out. :)
Ha, I love it! Hey, at least you're trying, so that's all that matters :)
Post a Comment