My family has gone to church with Anna and her family in Fayette since Anna probably 10 or so. Her mom & my mom were best friends (I called them the Bobbsie Twins; they did everything together) and my little brother, Josh, and Anna dated through high school and college. Anyway, we are like family.
2 comments:
ok- what a coincidence...I am Julie's friend. Your mom leaves such sweet comments on my blog all the time.
Anyway, on to the coincidence...Anna used to work for my husband. He is at Rosen, Harwood. How do you know Anna?
My family has gone to church with Anna and her family in Fayette since Anna probably 10 or so. Her mom & my mom were best friends (I called them the Bobbsie Twins; they did everything together) and my little brother, Josh, and Anna dated through high school and college. Anyway, we are like family.
Post a Comment