Only the COC'ers and the Baptists will get that title... Anyway, Lawson and I visited in Berry on Friday, and we took the golf cart down to Ms. Sue's pasture to visit Zion the horse and the cows. When we got there, one of the baby cows had gotten out of the fence, so we had to corral it back in. Lots of excitement! Then, Zion came walking up, so Dad let Lawson sit on his back while he ate some grass. Lawson enjoyed it, but he a was a little unsure of being so high up by himself!

Speaking of church songs... last week when I was in Portland with work, I was meeting with a group of about 20 people and something was said expenses or charging hours - something like that, and I said, "just remember, there's an all-seeing eye watching you." I got silence and strange looks. Then I said, only a Baptist would get that, and then the new kid from Kentucky got it and chuckled real big. It's tough being out of the South!
4 comments:
Good ole Zion. Abby Claire was just talking about Zion and Ms. Sue yesterday.
I think Lawson sure would make a cute cowboy!! I can just see those brown eyes peering beneath the rim of a cowboy hat.
Ooh he's a natural! Just let me know when he's ready for the saddle and some chaps :)
Courtney - It scares me to death to think about Lawson sitting on Zion. Nobody has ridden him in so long (since Rachel and Phillip were in Auburn). Maybe Lawson was so light that Zion didn't even realize that he was there. Anyway he does love kids and the attention that they give him. Love yall
What a great picture... Lawson does look like a natural. I know Zion loved the attention! Thanks everyone for visiting my pony :) We miss you all!
The Moons
Post a Comment