Whoo-hoo! The day has come, Wi-Fi up high! I have a company conference in Portland, Oregon this week, so I'm headed out West today. I get back in town late Friday night. Dave and Lawson will head back down to the lake while I'm gone.
My flight was at 6:30 this morning, so Dave was pretty out of it when I was leaving. I was headed for the stairs when he popped up and said, "DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE ABC SONG CD OUT OF YOUR CAR!!" Lawson as become additcted to this kid's CD! He's not a good car rider anyway, and he has fit for this CD whenver we're in the car. It can be a real lifesaver for drives down the lake or Berry! (We really need to get second CD for Dave's car!)
2 comments:
Tell me the name and I will buy one for my car. He really isn't a good car rider. All three of my kids and all three of Brady's kids were/are good car riders and then along came our little Lawson! We love him anyway.
How cool is that!!! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment