Friday, September 4, 2009

Lawson Funnies

Ok, so this is a bad picture taken w/ Dave's cell phone, but it helps illustrate a Lawson funny this evening. Did you see the moon rise this evening? It was big and beautiful, and certainly so seeing it over Lake Martin. (We are visiting for the weekend.) Anyway, we were taking a sunset cruise with Lawson and on our way back home when the moon really began to rise. I pointed it out to Lawson as some clouds were partially covering the moon up. Lawson said, "Mommy, the moon is bro-ken!" Then, later once the clouds had moved past, he said, "Mommy, the moon fixed now." : )


Earlier this evening, I came down around 5:00 from working upstairs all day. I had only seen Lawson for about 10 minutes during lunch, so when I saw him I picked him and gave him a big hug. I told him I missed him because Mommy had been working all day. He said, "where's Mommy's com-pu-ter??" Wow - not sure if that's funny or just sad!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Sweet,funny little man.
MeMe

hicksfamilycircus said...

Your picture's a little better than mine. We were there too on Lake Martin before heading to the game on Saturday. It was just breath-taking how pretty that big full moon was on the water!