Happy Birthday, Josh. I wish we could see you today. We are so proud of you, and I hope you have a great day. We love you!!
But, oh, what a puuuureeeecccccious job he did this morning!!
Oh my goodness that's so sweet. I saw sugar dripping from the screen!
That is one for the memory books for sure...and in the words of supa-hero Law-man..."i luf ewe"
Courtney, he is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! Watching that brought tears to my eyes!
precious! He loves his uncle "Shosh"!
Ahhh...That was precious!! Beautiful singing Lawson!!
SOOOOOOOOO precious!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
But, oh, what a puuuureeeecccccious job he did this morning!!
Oh my goodness that's so sweet. I saw sugar dripping from the screen!
That is one for the memory books for sure...
and in the words of supa-hero Law-man...
"i luf ewe"
Courtney, he is
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! Watching that brought tears to my eyes!
precious! He loves his uncle "Shosh"!
Ahhh...That was precious!! Beautiful singing Lawson!!
SOOOOOOOOO precious!!!
Post a Comment