I spoke to Dave briefly this morning, and he said Lawson did great! Apparently, Lawson started playing with all the toys right away which was a good distraction. As Dave was talking to the teacher, Lawson came over to the half door and reached up for him, but the teacher re-directed him and Dave was able to leave with no tears!
It may be a different story on Thursday when the "newness" wear off, but it's been a good first day so far!
Poor Dave, I was hoping he could relax a bit while Lawson was gone, but he's working on house stuff again today. He's really hard worker, and he does a great job with Lawson too. I'm very proud of Dave and Lawson!
2 comments:
Congrats on your move! I bet Lawson is already loving a big yard!! Hang in there with the whole starting pre-school. It can be tough to go through the attachment issues, but it is worth it in the end!
Any new change is difficult but I have learned that it may be harder for mommy and daddy than the children. I am so glad he has the opportunity to take part in such a great program. Love all the updates and pictures.
Post a Comment