Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Bad Idea

Yesterday I let Lawson play with my wallet while I was watching him in the playroom. After he had taken all my credits cards, ID, etc. out, I went over and began putting everything back inside. No big deal.

Later, during his nap, I went to get a much needed haircut. I got to the salon and opened my wallet to pull out my debit card. I pull it out, but it's the one that expired a couple of weeks ago. My new one is no where to be found. Fortunately, the salon took American Express!

Anyway, Dave and I have looked all over this house - and my debit card is still missing! What a bad idea to let Lawson play with my wallet!

5 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Now I am wondering if Lawson had anything to do with our missing remote! It suddenly went missing shortly after you guys left last night. See if you can get him to reveal his secret hiding place! ;)

Dave Long said...

Lawson has lots to go with missing remotes. At the loft, he managed to make the cable remote disappear forever. I had to buy a new one. Even during the move, it never turned up. I think he managed to get it in the trash.

Joy said...

Pop wanted me to remind you of the missing flashlight that was in Dave's stocking. Lawson hid it in a very small area and we have yet to find it.
MeMe

Anonymous said...

I think I must make an immediate intervention!!! This poor baby is getting wrongly accused; first graffiti and now thievery. I am on my way to get this misunderstood child!! :) I'm still sticking to Elmo. I've seen what he can do nowadays!!

Bad Elmo, Bad Elmo!!

Joy said...

And again Lana is right. Elmo was at our house the day the flashlight went missing!
MeMe