Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lawson "Firsts"

Dave took Lawson to the doctor on Friday, and we found out he had an ear infection and sore throat, so we let him have some new foods since he felt so bad... his first popsicle and Pop Tart!



4 comments:

Celebration Longs said...

Yeah Lawson...popsicles and poptarts!!! I bet he loved both! You are very brave giving him a red popsicle with the beautiful couch and carpet I noticed in the background. Steven would be stripped down and standing in the tub if I gave him one. He too has not had either of the above yet!

Mizerany Family said...

And I thought Bennett was deprived of sweets. Lucky you Lawson...get better soon though!

kimberly t. bowling said...

The eyes....it's the eyes....they get me every time....so big, brown, and twinkling....I can hardly stand it, too cute!

Lisa said...

The popsicle picture is precious!