Monday, March 2, 2009

A Beautiful Day!

Sunday was just a wonderful day for us. It snowed all morning, and we kept cozy by the fire Dave kept roaring all day. Dave, in all his yankee wisdom, told me to hold off from taking Lawson outside until the snowing stopped so we would have the maximum amount of snow! His plan worked brilliantly! We got suited up and played outside for about an hour, and then it was like the Lord waved his hand over Alabama and the sun came out and sky turned blue! By the time Lawson woke up from his nap, all the snow was gone!









1 comment:

The Cannons said...

He is SO handsome!
Hope Lawson & Mom do well today. When I left Levi in Kinder. the first day, I really thought my heart would explode.So emotional but I always try to remember their in God's hands everywhere.