Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More MDO

Dave sent me this cell phone picture today of Lawson at MDO. Doesn't he look precious - even if I do say so myself! They celebrated St. Patrick's Day today since they are off for Spring Break next week, so Lawson wore his "St. Pat's" t-shirt. I think it's the first time I've ever let the child wear a t-shirt. Anyway, I just though he looked like such a little boy with the tasseled hair, t-shirt, and stained pants... I guess I'll find out later what that's about!

Dave said Lawson cried when he dropped him off today, but the teacher said he recovered quickly and had a great day!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Girl, I had to bathe Maclain and throw his clothes in the washer after MDO yesterday... I think he played IN the dirt outside and not on the play toys! As long as he has fun, I don't even care!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Thank the Lord for St. Patrick's Day.....otherwise Lawson might have went 21 more months before knowing the pleasure of a comfy t-shirt. :) I love you!

Joy said...

Amen, Cassie, they have the rest of their life to be clean. But I am like Courtney....really curious about the stain!
MeMe
PS You can tell that Law lives in the burbs now....he had his first grass stain the other day.