Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lawson's Prayer Tonight

Me and Law-man have started kneeling down before he gets in bed and saying a prayer. He usually is so tired it takes a couple of tries to get him off the floor and onto his knees. The first time I went on and on with a lengthy prayer.. it seems most everyone needs prayers these days. Anyway, that didn't seem to be working too well for my very tired little man, so we went with this tonight...

"Dear God, I love ewww, Gohhd. Jesus Name. Amen."

6 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Maybe you can get a video of him saying his prayer. I'd love to hear it!

Joy said...

Made MeMe get teary eyes. My two boys....JB3 singing a bible song and Law praying....that's a good day!

kimberly t. bowling said...

And that my dear friend is all the words he needs to say.....precious. Just absolutely unequivocally, precious.

Garvey said...

Ditto on Kim's comment. I was about to post the same exact thing: he's got the essential part down just fine.

hicksfamilycircus said...

Too precious! If only they could stay that sweet and innocent forever!

The Cannons said...

Absolutely precious.