WOW! We still have that problem with John Brady. I will have to post his latest. Instead of scribble, it's actual letters now. And it's with a Sharpie!
Since this is not my new house, this is so cute!! Did you notice he carefully chose his canvas not getting any on the white? One of his uncles (can't remember which one - old age) was famous for doing this. So blame it on them.
Yes, that may be a Lawson gene kicking in. All my friends know about it since Uncle Brady left his artist work at most of their houses. I would come through the door at a friends house and start looking for crayons, pens and pencils to put out of Brady's reach. He was not picky about his canvas.....walls, stuffed animals, furniture, books and he loved to find a Bible! But,good news, he outgrew it! MeMe
15 comments:
What a great artist! Just think, Picasso may have started that way! Steven colored on our bench cushion today too. Luckily they were washable crayons.
P.S. Ken wants to know if Dave was on duty?
Actually, I was cooking dinner at the time so by default, Courtney was on duty. By the way, Lawson would NEVER do that on my watch. He knows better.
WOW! We still have that problem with John Brady. I will have to post his latest. Instead of scribble, it's actual letters now. And it's with a Sharpie!
Since "a picture is worth 1000 words," how many of them were the four letter variety, Dave?
I forgot to mention that Gracie did this once around the same age. When she showed Liisa, Gracie commented, excitedly, "Papa's gonna love this!"
Heh. Not exactly.
Since this is not my new house, this is so cute!! Did you notice he carefully chose his canvas not getting any on the white? One of his uncles (can't remember which one - old age) was famous for doing this. So blame it on them.
Yes, that may be a Lawson gene kicking in. All my friends know about it since Uncle Brady left his artist work at most of their houses. I would come through the door at a friends house and start looking for crayons, pens and pencils to put out of Brady's reach. He was not picky about his canvas.....walls, stuffed animals, furniture, books and he loved to find a Bible! But,good news, he outgrew it!
MeMe
You know what? Brady had left the house less than an hour before this occured -- hmmmm. Maybe there is a connection.
Too Funny!!! Olivia did the same thing at my parents house. The worst part was they had just remodeled their living room.
Ooohhh...drawing on the walls and getting to wear a comfy T-shirt----Lawson, you are definitely soaking up the good life, little man!! :)
Ha ha ha...too funny!
You gotta love WD-40...it gets everything off the walls, doors, cabinets.... Bennett has been an artist at our house too!
I think Elmo did it!
Oh I laughed so hard at this one! Sounds like he was destined...
Lana, why didn't I think of that. I knew my sweet little grandson wouldn't color on the wall! Bad Elmo!
MeMe
Post a Comment