Monday, September 8, 2008
Whash At?
On Saturday after Lawson and I came up from the beach, I decided to hop in the bathtub with him to get the sand off. It's been a long time since I've gotten in the bath with him, although Dave bathes with him fairly regularly. Anyway, he was playing and splashing around like he normally does, but then he turned around to face me, pointed very specifically to my chest and said, "Whash At?" I didn't know what to say so he said it again and pointed to the other side. Then proceeded to say "Whash At" about 1o more times! I was laughing so hard I couldn't say anything! (Although, seriously, you'd think after 7 months of nursing, he'd feel some sort of innate connection "whish at.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It sounds like you hae quite the little talker and investigator on your hands! It is only going to get better...
Funny! (In fairness to his memory skills, though, it was half his life ago when he stopped nursing.)
Wait til he points and asks, "That you big boobie?" Now that was easy to answer since I could just say no, cause it ain't big!!! John Brady did this a couple of days ago and I am still not sure where he heard it referred to as "boobie". This is just the beginning for ya! Lots of questions and laughs yet to come!!
That is funny! Hope you all had a wonderful time at the beach.
Hahaha...too funny! Yeah, we got a lot of that around here, and groping too! I like the new background too!
Cute story! There will lots and lots more. You just wait!!
Gracie told Liisa the other day that she "can't believe [she] ever put [her] mouth on [Liisa's] yucky breasts."
Ah, brought forth from the womb, suckled, and nurtured...what gratitude, huh?
Courtney, maybe you are misinterpreting Lawson's speech.....he could be telling you that you need to "wash that". I mean I know he is advanced beyond his age....and he has male DNA...I'm certain he doesn't need to ask what they are! :)
Post a Comment