Monday, September 1, 2008
Prayers for Wedding
A close friends of ours, Brooks Greene (son of Randy & Melissa Greene) is getting married next weekend in... Gulf Shores. They were supposed to have gone down either today or tomorrow to prepare, but as you know, the interstate is all 1-way right now... NORTH. It's a mandatory evacuation, so we're not sure exactly what will happen. I was planning to fly into Pensacola from Iowa on Wednesday to meet Mom, Dad, Dave, & Lawson, so hopefully the hurricane will miss most of the Gulf and the evacuation will be lifted by Tuesday. They say the few days after a hurricane are some of the most pleasant days; I pray this is true (and that Hanna stays on the East Coast!) If all goes well, we'll all be down at the beach next weekend. I'm looking forward to several days with Lawson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment