Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gulf Shores

We made it to the beach at Gulf Shores yesterday! So far so good. Mom, Dad, Dave, and Lawson all drove down yesterday morning, and I flew into Pensacola last night. We hit the beach at about 10:15 this morning. Lawson loves the sand, so we decided to just have lunch on the beach. You'll see below he likes the sand so much, he decided to dip his banana in it!





5 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww, these are the cutest! I think he's really starting to look like his parents, too :)

Kim Lawson said...

Wow! Another post! You are on a roll! Great pics!!!

The Deavours Family said...

that "sand" sandwich looked good! lol

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Roger, Jana, Kyler, Olivia and I are at Oranage Beach right now!!! Maybe we'll run into each other. I would say Olivia and Lawson could play on the beach together but We took her out this morning and she screamed the entire time.

Courtney said...

Ahh, what fun! He is too cute playing in the sand!