Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Lil' Picasso

Lawson has recently taken to wanting my pen when I'm writing, particularly on Fridays when I'm working! Yesterday, I was looking through some cookbooks, (yes, I said COOKBOOKS...oh, just hush up!) and made the mistake of walking away with a pen nearby. The back cover is now decorated, but I thought it was so cute, I dated it. ; )

I think it's time to get him some crayons! Yea!




5 comments:

Celebration Longs said...

Crayons are great but I would stay away from the markers. I don't even let my class use markers much. Too messy for me!!!!

Celebration Longs said...

P.S....we can't wait for our first picture!! Love you guys!

The James Family said...

Lily Grace loves to draw too Lawson! Mommy can't ever write in front of her because she always is taking my pens! She loves coloring with crayons but we have problems with her eating them, too! HA!

Garvey said...

I agree w/ Shawna re: markers. Even the "washable" ones aren't all that washable in every circumstance.

hicksfamilycircus said...

Too cute. Just know that he'll mark on everything he can. AND it usually can be cleaned up!! Kids will be kids.