Dave and Lawson spent a few days down at Grandmother and Grandfather's lake this week while I was out of town. Lawson loves spending time with them. He beams anytime he sees Ellen and will just about jump out of your arms to go to her! I'm happy he's able to spend so much time with his grandparents. Mel & Ellen have been considering getting a pontoon boat, so they borrowed a neighbor's boat and took Law for a ride. Looks like he had a great time!
Also, see the little video below too. Dave said Lawman was acting REAL goofy!



5 comments:
John Brady watched this video with me. He smiled the whole time he watched it! I asked JB3 what Lawson was doing and JB3 said "he was fallin out"!! LOL
Sweet Baby Boy
MeMe
I can't believe how different Lawson looks now. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. His facial expressions are too cute.
My goodness, he has turned into a little boy! He looks so tall, and he has such a nice tan! What a cutie!
I second the tan comment! I was looking at your new posts thinking how grown up he looks...and my! I think he has a better tan than me! Such sweet pics.
Post a Comment