The pictures below are from Friday and Saturday. I took off Friday afternoon, and we went to Arlington National Cemetery and later to Georgetown for dinner. (You'll see some pictures of us giving Lawson some Tylenol because I think he caught my cold. This is his first sickness, but fortunately it's been pretty mild.) At Arlington, we got on a tram to take us to key sites throughout the cemetery, and it was full of retired veterans. They all loved Lawson and "oohed and ahhed" over him! Today we went to the National Book Festival on the mall, Union Station, and the White House. The weather was wonderful!
On our apt balcony
Changing of the guard at Arlington Nat'l Cemetery
Lawson says, "Dude, this guy will bust you up!"
Lunch for Lawson under a tree
MeMe measures out the medicine
Fortunately I think it tastes like candy for Lawson!
Lawson sits between Mommy and Daddy on the tram
In Georgetown for dinner









8 comments:
I hope you and Lawson start feeling better soon. The changing of the guard looks so impressive. I haven't been to the cememtery and that is one of the things I want to do. Have seen most of the DC sights. Phillip and Rachel went on job interviews in Arlington and really liked the area and I know yall will too. Hope you get settled in and everything smoothed out soon. By the way - I love the feet pictures. I wonder what babies think when they first discover them. But they always seem so proud.
Great pics! When can we visit??? We miss you all!!!
Please visit anytime!! We miss ya'll too!
Court,
Love all the pics--precious as usual. I'm like Ms. Sue, I think the feet pictures are adorable--so cute. But as cute as Lawson is, I have to admit during this post, I was more interested in that yummy looking food you were eating on! HA HA!:)
I love you!
Well it looks like you are getting settled and taking in the sights...the perfect thing to do since you are only there for a limited time. Have fun!!
I hate that Lawson is a little under the weather! Lily Grace is too. The poor thing can hardly breathe. She loves the Tylenol too! She is also loving her feet. It is so funny how they are doing everything at the same time, even being sick. I love all the pictures and I hope everything continues to go well. I'm keeping y'all in my prayers!
We are so glad to hear you all made it safely to your new home. I can't believe how big Lawson is getting! I wish we could come up and visit before December!
"Go Skins" !!! Talking about the picture of Lawson laid out taking medicine. I've got a friend that I've seen laid out....., well nevermind, Kim be mad if I finish this story.
Post a Comment