Sunday, September 16, 2007

Aunt Kim Saves the Day!

As everyone knows, the Long family is headed up to DC for a while, but we do expect to be back in Bham about once per month. At that rate, we needed to basically have 2 of everything we currently have!! I was mentioning my dilemma to Kim the other day, and she said, "oh, well I have an extra crib, exersauer, swing, etc., etc., you can borrow!"

I was so relieved! Aunt Kim sure saved the day for little Lawson!

p.s. A special "thank you" to Ms. Sue too... she lent Mom Noah's bouncy chair and Lawson LOVES it! He has started a new thing this week where if you hold him in your lap he wants to constantly bounce up and down and up and down and up and down! :)

(The "Soprano mobile" loaded down with the goods.)

No comments: