We hope you had a nice birthday today because we love you so much! Lawson posed nicely for this first picture, but tried to eat the camera on the second! (And then I think he pooped, but that has nothing to do with how he feels for you!)
In addition to trying to upload a video of Lawson and I singing to Happy Birthday to you, I also tried to get a picture of him holding up 2 fingers to be the "2" for "28." That only resulted in Lawson signaling a not so nice message! Whew!
So here you go... Lawson wishing you a happy 28th!!


2 comments:
Thank you so much. I love and miss you guys. Give Lawson a big hug for me. By the way I think he's gonna have a crocked smile like me.
Great Smiles Think Alike. You know when Coach Lawson turns 56, maybe he can hire his 28 year old nephew, Coach Long, You dig?
Post a Comment