It was a week of "firsts..." Lawson
accidentally scratched himself pretty good earlier this week and left a little boo-boo on his face. Of course, it barely brought blood to the surface, but I made Dave get out the
neosporin and smear it on! (His nails grow SO quickly I have to cut them weekly or else they get so sharp!)
When he was first home from the hospital (and, I'll admit even weeks later), I was
fanatical about keeping his hands covered with the little cuffs on his gowns just so his face wouldn't get scratched. Dave and my mom would tease me that Lawson would be delayed in discovering his hands if I didn't stop!
1 comment:
I know how you feel! I have to cut Lily Grace's finger nails twice a week because they grow so fast and they really are sharp! Her face gets scratched up a lot. I still put the little cuffs on her hands at night but now she manages to get them out. I hope your trip is going good and I'm keeping you in my prayers. I know you are missing Lawson so much! Be safe!
Post a Comment