Dave was visiting with his brother Ken down at the lake on Thursday and Friday, so the four of us went back to mom and dad's house in Berry. I had to work Friday, so mom helped keep Lawson again. Friday night Berry High School played one of it's biggest rivals, Hubbertville, so Mom took Lawson with her and Dad to the game. I was going to go too, but I was just too tired! Mom said Lawson enjoyed his first football game and was very good. She said Kim Bowling held him most of the time, and I think several others did too! Kim is one of my dearest friends, so I'm glad she got to spend time with him. It was funny... when he got home Lawson smelled like Kim's signature scent (which at the moment escapes me!) Mom said Lawson also got to hang out with Peyton James' little girl, Lily Grace. She was born just 1 day after Lawson - May 8th!
Saturday was another big day for Lawson. Uncle Josh had his first home football game at Legion Field and the whole family went to support him. We got there a little early, so Lawson got to go onto the field with Uncle Josh! UAB played Alcorn State and won the game!
This next week is our last in Birmingham for a while, and it's going to be a crazy one at that! I work at home Monday and Tuesday, but I have to fly out to Portland, Oregon for a company conference Tuesday evening. I get back home Friday night. On Saturday Dave is driving halfway to DC (stopping in Charlotte,) and me, Mom, and Lawson are flying up to DC on Sunday. Needless to say, our life is a little crazy right now! Thank goodness for all the help and support we get from our parents!
Thanks again for thinking about us during this time. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!



2 comments:
OMG!! How do you possibly have time to blog too?? You ARE supermom! Your life sounds crazy, but how nice to have such a supportive husband & family. Looking forward to seeing you in Florida next May too! :)
Good luck in D.C.! We'll miss you and be thinking of you! Keep everyone posted through your blog.
Post a Comment