
First time Lawson got his whole thumb in his mouth!

Lawson & Mr. Bill at church

MeMe showing Lawson to Ms. Nell

MeMe & Lawson

Sweet baby feet!
Pop & his two boys!

Pop & Lawson

Pop & John Brady

Family fun at the pool!

Ms. Joy & Kilbie
Andrea, Kilbie, & Micheal

Emma is growing up!

Abby goes down the slide!
John Brady!
Our little drummer boy?
See Lawson smile!
He loves his play mat!
Cousin John Brady spies Lawson playing!
Bath time!

Curt shows off his new car. Lawson & Big john dig it!

Hannah Howell visits Lawson
Pop & Lawson napping.
2 comments:
I love all of the new pictures!! My favorite one of Lawson is the one of him looking over your shoulder. Or maybe it is the one of him laughing on the play mat. Toss up. Anyway thank you for bringing him by to meet me.
I was showing the pictures to John Brady. He said, "How cool!" Then he said, "I love it!" I think he gets the "I love it" expression from Me Me.
Post a Comment