Tuesday, June 12, 2007

9 Pounder!

Lawson had his 1 month checkup today, and he weighed a whopping 9lbs 12oz! He has also grown to 22 inches long! You may remember he was 7lbs 2oz when he was born and 20.5 inches long. The doctor said there was no doubt he was getting plenty to eat; although that was no surprise to me, what with this child latched to me every 2 hours 24/7!! Now that Lawson's a little older, however, we're going to start gently working to stretch out feeding times, as the doc suggested today, in an effort to get a little more sleep. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a happy and healthy baby! I love your blog - keep posting :)

Kim Lawson said...

John Brady weighed 10 lbs and was 22 inches long at his 1 month appt. Looks like we might have some BIG boys!

Courtney said...

Hi Courtney, I'm Lisa's sister. I'm so excited to see your blog; congratulations on your baby boy!!! Lisa has talked alot about you, it would be nice to meet you one day. You look/sound like a great mom! My second daughter is about 2 mos. now, and I think the eating and sleeping gets better around 6 weeks, more of a "routine". Check out our blog and look at the other links I have, lots of new moms with good advice! Take care! Courtney