In the middle of the night last night, Lawson obviously had a bad dream because he woke up and was unusually upset. Normally he goes to sleep after a few minutes of crying out, but I could tell this was different. I went to pat him on the back and hoped he would go back to sleep, but this didn't work. Anyway, I put him in bed with us, and he was content with that. Dave was on his side with his back to us, and after some stirring around to get comfortable, Lawson - while on his back - hiked both his legs up and proceeded to prop them over Dave's back! I know Dave was awake, but of course, he didn't move a muscle and Lawson quickly fell into a sound sleep. I woke back up about what seemed like about an hour later and they were still in that position. I wish I would have had my camera!
Later today, Dave and Lawson went to the Y to work out. Lawson went to the daycare which he really loves. However, apparently they were testing their fire alarms today, and Lawson was VERY upset. Dave said the daycare people said he came running over to them very distraught and saying, "It's ok, it's ok!" (He says this to comfort himself when he's upset.) Anyway, ALLL night tonight he's been talking about the "fi -ah la-larms! It's ske-wry, Momma! It's ske-wry!"
1 comment:
Poor baby....a fire alarm scares me!
Post a Comment