Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Barnyard

ABBY'S 7th birthday party was held at The Barnyard in Tuscaloosa, and Lawson loved it! I know I put a ton of pictures below, but I couldn't resist! Lawson was so cute as he tried to act like a big kid - - when the big kids all started climbing into the little "boat" to putter around the pond, he just walked over and hopped right in! He didn't even glance my way! Thankfully, my good friend Kim Porter tried to keep a hand on him in the boat. Also, when it came time for a pony ride, he stood in line patiently, and then walked right through the gate; again, without a glance to me or Dave!




Leave it to Dave to think of this to block the wind
so Brady could light the birthday candles!
Happy Birthday, Abby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! He's really growing up. Looks like he had a blast.

Kim Lawson said...

So glad you guys could come!! I think The Barnyard was a hit with all of the kids!

Don't worry I get the kids names mixed up sometimes, too! Many times I go through everyone's name at least once, including the dog's and the cat's, before I get to the right one. :)

courtney said...

nice. thanks kim - i was wondering what you're comment meant, but i see where i wrote "emma" instead of "abby." changing it now... whoops!!