I've always known of the Pioneer Woman blog and looked at it occasionally, but when I heard she was getting a show on the Food Network I decided I would record it and check it out. Turns out I really like the show, even though she's not nearly as polished as other Food Network stars. Lawson is really into food shows right now, so he's been watching it with me and he LOVES it! He asks to watch it all the time! He usually heads right into the kitchen afterward and puts together a "dish." He'll talk about his "wet ingredients" and his "dry ingredients" - -so funny!

1 comment:
I love her too. Have tried several things since DVR-ing her show...I like it because she actually uses stuff I have on hand most all the time and it's dishes that look great, taste great, and I know will be pleasing to the fam or any company!
Post a Comment