Monday, February 6, 2012

39 Weeks!

Baby Pocket is still hanging in there!  I'd be nice if she came tomorrow since me, Dave, and Lawson were all born on the 7th of the month.. Nov. 7, June 7, and May 7.  7-7-7.  In fact, when I went to my doctor appointment today, I made a joke about this, and the doctor said she'd be happy to induce me tomorrow to make it happen!  I told her we didn't care THAT much about all having the same birth date!  So, I'm still holding out for Mother Nature.  The GOOD news is that my doctor is no longer worried about the size of the baby.  In fact, I was measuring 2 weeks behind this week, but that's likely just because Pocket has dropped so low lately.  I've also made a little more progress toward labor, but nothing too exciting.  I'm actually feeling really good.  And so we wait! 

5 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Oh, I forgot about the 7-7-7 thing! It would be really cool if she did come tomorrow!

Kim Lawson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Lawson said...

On second thought I really need to squeeze one more Tuesday out of MeMe! ;-) LOL!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Ohhhhh....but wouldn't that be SO VERY COOL! I can't wait for her to get here....whenever that is!!!

Joy said...

Kim, then it turns into Tuesdays with Pops!