We brought Lily home from the hospital on Sunday, February 12th. We dressed her at the hospital in a Feltman Brothers dress that I wore when I was a baby, and also wrapped her in one of my baby blankets. The pink crocheted blanket was made by a new friend from Etsy, Sharron Higgins - click here. I was very pleased with it; the blanket was even more beautiful in person!
Sunday was a gorgeous day. All the way home I couldn't help but think about how much amazingly better I felt on the way home FROM the hospital than I did going TO the hospital! Our parents came to the hospital to help us get packed up, dress Lily, and take pictures. They followed us home and then we had a great BBQ lunch from Jim N' Nicks. It was just the homecoming I wanted - it was perfect! After visiting for a while, everyone left, and we spent our first night at home as our little family of four!
2 comments:
Beautiful baby and beautiful mother!!! I'm so enjoying your blog.
Beautiful blanket! LOVE it! And it will be such a treasured keepsake for your baby girl.
Post a Comment