Lawson with truck. This truck is like a lot of our toys, it has no off button. There are two volume settings: loud and not so loud. Who decides these things?

I think of this as his first "That's a touchdown, beyotches!" picture. Go Lawson, you tell 'em.

This would be a more playful, more sportsman-like Lawson.

...and this is Lawson now. He just wants to eat the football.

At the end of a long morning shoot, you can see it has come to tears. These pictures come at a price.
7 comments:
Great job with the pictures and running commentary!! Once again....he has such a precious smile, any picture would be outstanding. I agree with Kim though, and have to say, my favorite is the "nakee, nakee Lawson" (title and photo)
adorable! great job!
great pictures!! oh, and you've been "memed"; see my blog!
Hey Courtney.I love to read the blog and just wanted to tell you what a handsome little man you have.He's adoreable.Angie Cannon
Hey Dave. Great job on all the pics! Next time I expect to see him in a Navy Blue sweater and a football!! Take care.
Hi Courtney & Dave - this is Lisa and Courtney's mom - I haven't written before, but have kept up on your blog ever since Lawson was born and you started posting it! I love all the pictures of Lawson, he is so cute! And the fact that he is so close to my granddaughter Livi even makes it more fun! Maybe one day they will be able to play together! Thanks for all the fun!
I love the pictures. It was great seeing you all up at the lake. Wish we could have had more time together. Soon!!
Post a Comment