Sunday, February 17, 2008

Radio Flyer

I know, I know, its been awhile since I've posted anything. I'm sorry. Its been hectic around here lately.

Lawson has been doing very well pulling himself up on things and crawling around. We visited Mark and Neeta Smith in NYC recently and they had a reeeally cool Radio Flyer Walker-Wagon thingamajig. Courtney and I decided to get one for Lawson for Valentines Day. He didn't do too much with theirs a couple of weeks ago so we didn't expect much but, on his FIRST try this morning, he pushed it most of the way across the room! These videos were taking a couple of hours later. (Please disregard the condition of the apartment. Its a mess. But hey, its just a corporate apartment. Its not that this place is a statement of our personal style, blah blah blah. OK, its messy) - Dave

Video One


Video Two

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all....Love the Radio Flyer Walker...too cool! And now secondly, I cannot wait for Law's first birthday, I know the perfect present.....a bug zapper! He obviously has a fascination with the lights as we see in both videos. I just think adding in the sound effect of bugs being zapped in a flourescent light will be magnificient for the young man!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's got the elephant I gave him in the wagon! How sweet! He sure seems to like the walker/wagon! Go Lawson go!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this is our baby! We haven't seen him crawl! When he gets here he has to crawl for us then walk. But he sure does have a cute little walk!
MeMe

The James Family said...

WOW! He is doing so great getting around! He is definitely on the move. He is so precious and I love the wagon!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Look at him go !!!! I love the wagon. I think you may have an early walker there !!!

Courtney said...

Wow!! He's doing great. I gotta get one of those little walker-wagons for Livi!! The helmet is cute by the way, looks appropriate for the walking practice (though I know it's not meant for protection)!