Thursday, January 3, 2008

Seemed like a good idea at the time

As Courtney mentioned before, we went to the Christmas program at their church in Fayette. After the show, we thought it would be cute to get some pictures of Lawson in front of all the poinsettias. What naive parents we are.

7 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

LOL.....Well I guess it was a good thought for a few seconds!

Anonymous said...

And yes, we do know that they are poisonous!

Lisa said...

LOL! That's priceless.

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

I needed a good laugh!!!! Looks like Lawson didn't want his picture made with the flowers :)Now that he can crawl you'll have to chase him down for pictures.

Courtney said...

Hilarious!! Must be the difference with boys, or at least with my kids, I don't think they would have gotten in the plants that much! Too funny! Thanks for the bottle advice too, I appreciate it! :)

Mizerany Family said...

too funny...

Anonymous said...

I watched this at work. Determination must be a family trait.